Robin Philander

Future Plan's, Maybe?

Question

Hi, everyone 

I'm not sure if the game will still get updated or if dlc's will be added in once the game is fully released or not. But here's a list of feature's i believe would be pretty cool, to add later on. 

I haven't tried out 0.11 yet, so i could be stating things that are already in...my apologies for that. 

Combat:

• Dodge Roll
  • Shield Blocking and Bashing(Charge) 
  • Lock-on Targeting
  • Magic Combat(Wands and Staff)

Vehicles:

• Sports Car(Wider Flatter Body)
  • 6 - 8 Seaters(SUV, Van, Truck, Mini-Bus)
  • Flying Contraption(Glider or Mini-Copter)
  • Speed Boat
  • Horse Carriage

Animals:

• At least, 5 more variants of land and flying creatures
  • Alot more sea creatures(...like Fish, Dolphins, Octopus. So far, I've only seen Sharks)

RPG Elements:

• Monsters at night(Skeletons, Zombies, Mummies, Goblins, Slimes etc)
  • Mutated animals that only appear at night, outside caves
  • Ruins, Dungeons and Villages
  • Buried and Sunken Treasure

Worlds:

• Larger Map
  • Larger Ylands with diverse biomes
  • Environmental Threats(Volcano, Man eating or toxic plants, Tornado, Tsunami)
  • Underwater Flora(Plants & Shells)

Survival:

• Thirst system

Quality of Life:

• Animations for eating and drinking while sitting down
  • The capability to play musical instruments
Edited by Robin Philander
  • Upvote 2

6 replies to this bug / suggestion

Maybe in the future.... way in the future,  after the  official release and all the current  bugs  ironed out.

:S

• Like 1

4 hours ago, kimbuck said:

Maybe in the future.... way in the future,  after the  official release and all the current  bugs  ironed out.

:S

Yeah, i thought as much...lol. But hey, I'm just putting it out there. I don't mind waiting at all. 

Actually, several things from your list are already in the game!  :)
Like passenger's sittable modules for your car (you can place any amount as you wish).
Mutated animals are only inside the caves, but yeah, it's a good idea that they can go outside in the night.
There are several underwater random encounters, look further! 
There is a dodge system in the new combat: it's Left Shift by default.
Blocking - you don't need shield for this, you can block attacks with your weapon (it's Left Ctrl by default, you may need a little time to train, you have to block at the moment when your attacker is rising his weapon against you). In case of successful parry, your attacker will be stunned for a moment and you can counter-attack with the bonus damage! 

Anyway, thanks for your list, we always read carefully all feedback! :) 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Madamko said:

Actually, several things from your list are already in the game!  :)
Like passenger's sittable modules for your car (you can place any amount as you wish).
Mutated animals are only inside the caves, but yeah, it's a good idea that they can go outside in the night.
There are several underwater random encounters, look further! 
There is a dodge system in the new combat: it's Left Shift by default.
Blocking - you need shield for this, you can block attacks with your weapon (it's Left Ctrl by default, you may need a little time to train, you have to block at the moment when your attacker is rising his weapon against you). In case of successful parry, your attacker will be stunned for a moment and you can counter-attack with the bonus damage! 

Anyway, thanks for your list, we always read carefully all feedback! :) 

Okay, awesome!! :D. Thanx, for taking time out to reply to this...and i appreciate the feedback. I'mma hop back in and explore some more, as well as test out the new features in 0.11...especially the combat, gonna punch a few goats(Don't alert animal control;)) .