Sign in to follow this  
RedEagle_P1.

0.11 made Ylands work for me!

Before this update I couldn't run Ylands on my own local PC at all. I had to use Parsec to remote into another PC to play. Now it works locally too :D

I do realize you guys have caught some flack in this new update but I think its helped a lot of people (including me) be able to play the game. More players is more content to enjoy. 

I still have to run at medium settings to get above 15 fps.  On our server, I was rocking 4 big fps.  woot woot

18 minutes ago, bb cakes_P1 said:

I still have to run at medium settings to get above 15 fps.  On our server, I was rocking 4 big fps.  woot woot

Ya the multiplayer still needs fix no doubt. 

last night   ( before i was forced to log out  due to a very  noisy and dangerous  thunderstorm  arrived) i experienced  some  strange behavior  when my avatar  "woke up" ... i was a bald  head on an  olive  green screen  for about  3  seconds...

a similar  thing occurred when i    released the controls of my  boat ..and   when my  body  appeared...i was in the water ...at the  front of  my ship!     another time   it  jumped from the stern to the bow..

Today i will do  some more testing in  "adding dirt"  when leveling..if you are adding it to shallow  water,  it  behaves  strangely ...it  only   attaches to  land above the water,,,,and  forms a  layer like it is floating on top.