Oliver Hope

UnPickable Vegetation

Hey 

I would like to make the vegatation unpickable because i have bushes people can hide in and I dont want people removing them, also I dont want them getting recources for crafting ect

Thanks Oliver

Hi, you should use "Disable interaction" tile but unfortunately there is bug and it does not prevent looting entities. It will be fixed. Thank you for noticing it.

9 hours ago, Houp said:

Hi, you should use "Disable interaction" tile but unfortunately there is bug and it does not prevent looting entities. It will be fixed. Thank you for noticing it.

This is all very well for one entity but if you have a whole garden for example this would not be very fun, i feel like it should be an entity property similar to pickable or indistractble 

2 hours ago, Oliver Hope_P1 said:

This is all very well for one entity but if you have a whole garden for example this would not be very fun, i feel like it should be an entity property similar to pickable or indistractble 

Probably it would be handy. Until then, most effective way would be to assign all the entities you want to have unpickable to a label and then iterate that label using FOR EACH loop and set DISABLE INTERACTION on each. If you do that on game GAME START., you don't have to worry about those whole game.

16 hours ago, Rudy.cz said:

Probably it would be handy. Until then, most effective way would be to assign all the entities you want to have unpickable to a label and then iterate that label using FOR EACH loop and set DISABLE INTERACTION on each. If you do that on game GAME START., you don't have to worry about those whole game.

Thats not really viable right now but thanks for the suggestion.

I havnt seen it break the game so i shall wait till a better alternative comes along :P

Should be fixed now in 0.11.1

(disabling interaction on growing grass should prevent players to loot from it)

• Thanks 1