bumaks

Awakening at the threat of life and a fed or wall clock

Question

There is such a problem. If you go to bed hungry, you can just die in a dream of hunger or cold!
I think it would be right if I could either interrupt the dream in order to feed or dress the character, or I could add a button so that I could manually interrupt the dream.

1. I propose to add a button to wake up.
2. I suggest to make automatic awakening at threat of life.
3. I propose to give more options for choosing when to wake up. Narimer: “wake up XX clock”, where XX is chosen by the player.

And as a consequence, I propose to add WATCHES! Watch the game is very necessary! When I work in a mine and I would like to know when to go to the surface.

Edited by bumaks
  • Upvote 1

4 replies to this bug / suggestion

If you type ~ it will toggle between information you can see. Upper right area can show you ingame time

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

On 27.11.2018 at 10:44 PM, bb cakes_P1 said:

If you type ~ it will toggle between information you can see. Upper right area can show you ingame time

I would like the clock to be in the game as an object that can be created. To not only show the time but also for the entourage.
And thanks for the advice. I now actively use it!

And how about automatic awakening at threat of life?
After all, sometimes you can die in a dream of hunger or cold..

usually my hunger fills up when i sleep

I think you can still die. It's best to make sure you are safe before you sleep.  I think under your power barrier you wont die, but I don't know for sure. 

• Downvote 1