Sign in to follow this  
inse79

Timebubble

Hello

Im not sure what im doing even is possible but lets give it a try.

Im trying to create a timebubble thingie where time moves faster when you are in a specific dome.

Ive experimented with both set time scale and set day duration in a trigger zone. Both makes the time go faster like i wanted but it doesnt effect the world, like things doesnt grow faster or im not getting hungry.

What am i doing wrong or is it just not possible? Any ideas?

On 5/4/2019 at 8:38 PM, inse79 said:

Hello

Im not sure what im doing even is possible but lets give it a try.

Im trying to create a timebubble thingie where time moves faster when you are in a specific dome.

Ive experimented with both set time scale and set day duration in a trigger zone. Both makes the time go faster like i wanted but it doesnt effect the world, like things doesnt grow faster or im not getting hungry.

What am i doing wrong or is it just not possible? Any ideas?

You could easily increase players speed however other things get more complex, if you had plants you would have to make your own growing system which can be complex if your new

31 minutes ago, Oliver Hope said:

You could easily increase players speed however other things get more complex, if you had plants you would have to make your own growing system which can be complex if your new

Its more fun if its hard, but i need someone to point me in the right direction where to start :)

3 minutes ago, inse79 said:

Its more fun if its hard, but i need someone to point me in the right direction where to start :)

Well firstly, we need to know exactly what you want to do, is it only plants that you want to change? or what else

Hi, that is not possible at the moment. Features in the game are divided to the one which depends on game time (I think that this counts for growing trees/extinguishing fires/sleeping cycle of animals and few more) but most of the features depends on real time. (for example it would be wierd if change to "day cycle time" would affect speed of vehicles or time out for thrown grenades - and for vehicle they would be probably completely broken if affected by scale)