KittenRaee

Pirate chest mini encounter question

Hi!

I found "Pirate Chest Key" under a rock with some shells on an yland and I don't know if second part of the encounter (the chest itself) has to spawn on the same yland or is it wherever the heck in the world RNG decided?

Cheers

That's a really good question.  I have found the key before, but never what it goes to. 

The chest is buried; I've found it once or twice.  I think the only thing visible is a shovel standing in the ground nearby, and possibly a couple other pirate-related items nearby.  As for whether it's on the same island, I don't remember clearly.  But I think random encounters that are related do tend to be grouped on or around the same island (the vault/sub/tower/skybox combo, for example).

Hi, as far as I know, all parts of one "riddle" are always just on one yland (or near it in the see/in caves) This one is one of the oldest (in fact I am the author :) ) -> look for another small pile of shells. (yes, this one is the hard one - maybe you have already collected shells indicating where to dig)