Deadeye_Rob

Dueling Pistol Set - With working Display Case

Hi Guys!

I've been dabbling with the new Script Editor Animation features and it's spawned some interesting ideas for expanding the feel of the game as a whole. I have been tinkering creating various designs to test the applications of these new features.

Of course it would be rude of me not to give you guys a 'taste' on what I'm working on. So in the meantime I am pleased to present my Duelling Pistol Set.

20190926235108_1.thumb.jpg.b4ddcf5563715f573c786b5a48db89ce.jpg

*Box Open

20190926235038_1.thumb.jpg.2c98e517bf4019cbdbbfc9f792d6dc3d.jpg

*Box Closed

Using the rotate command (and a bit of trial and error) I've constructed a neat little display case that opens and closes upon interaction. This is a wonderful addition for any social club where grievances need to be resolved in a gentlemanly manner! I've not changed the damage values of the pistols however It would be Ideal to have a 1-shot-kill value if you want to have a proper duelling match!

I'd love to hear your feedback guys! More coming soon!

Here's the Link to the Workshop: https://workshop.ylands.com/asset/1385

PLEASE NOTE!

Due to the specifics of the rotate command, you may need to re-tinker with the XYZ values if you wish to rotate the whole box. It's a pain I know but it's the best I can do for now! The Script is hidden in the Painting frames located in the Lid of the Box!

Enjoy!

Rob.

• Like 7

Amazing stuff and something the Major General will surely appreciate. There's a French aristocrat at the club that keeps giving him the stink eye!

I can't say how gratifying it is to receive such positive feedback! Whilst I play Ylands mostly for the Explore/Survival experience, I do enjoy tinkering with the Script Editor and seeing just what assets I can recreate in Ylands format! I will be perfecting and sharing a number of assets in the hope that others will use them and maybe apply them to their own explore servers to truly make something magical!

My experimenting with sliding doors has yielded wonderful results and it is my goal to share them with you all soon! I've constructed a nice little private research facility to spearhead my work! In the meantime, enjoy the rest of the weekend guys! Any further comments would be gratefully received!

Stay tuned guys! Our boys at Flintlock Research and Development are working hard to bring you only the finest quality firearms and creations! Expect more soon!

20190928231234_1.thumb.jpg.4aea2f9722864f264ccab3c78b9dd807.jpg

*Stay Tuned Ylanders! Many more satisfying products are being developed for release soon!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1