Indomitus

Digging and Planting problems in multiplayer

Question

6 replies to this bug / suggestion

Okay.  I'll log out.  Hopefully restarting helps, but these kinds of problems keep recurring.

Edited by Indomitus

Last time I was in, I was able to plant but only barely.  Still not able to dig above ground, and suddenly not able to place blocks for building (they just vanish).  Lag between control input and action is 2 or 3 seconds.  When planting is complete, it takes a few seconds for the seed to leave inventory and the planted mound to appear.  If I kill an animal the meat and skin just vanish and can't be collected.  The same happens with grass (I hit it to give me grass and seeds at the same time.)  The issues vary from one session to the next, but generally unplayable from my perspective at the moment.

The size of my building- with several hundred sandstone blocks before I decided to walk away from the server- might be a factor, but it really shouldn't be.

It might be and these are probably part of the optimizing problems we're now trying to handle and should be repairing in a couple of weeks. So sit tight and hopefully it'll get better then ?