bumaks

turn off the first-person mode when I start to go - not convenient

Question

20191016052937_1.thumb.jpg.6853d80ceb963af7ab1029724fdc1b76.jpg

Hello dear developers. Sorry for my English. I am a fan from Russia.

I want to offer. I really need the opportunity to move with a first-person view. This is especially important indoors when I look in chests stacked on top of each other. I found that the "C" key includes a first-person view. But I'm sorry that it turns off as soon as I start moving. 

Make it so that I can turn on and turn off the first-person view, on only by starting the "C" key. Make sure that the first-person view does not turn off when I start moving.

Yes, I know that there is an opportunity to enter the command /fspcam enable. But it’s not very convenient to enter a command every time!

I really like Ylands. This is the game of my dreams. Please complete a very important thing for me. Thank you. And thank you for your work.

Edited by bumaks

3 replies to this bug / suggestion

I don’t know why, but when I enter the world created about one year ago, the "C" key does not work. But if I go into any new world, then the "C" key turns on the first-person view mode!
Why is that?

Edited by bumaks

We are working on a totally new FPS camera view, which should answer your request, but it'll take some time to implement (at least some time after the release of 1.0). But it is coming ?

There is (or was) a command to turn on full time first person.. I hate first person so I don't use it. I want to say it was /fpscam enable  and /fpscam disable.

This may have been turned off again. I don't know, I don't use it.

Edited by bojo2736
  • Downvote 1