npme

UNDER REVIEW [YLD-21033] Возрат денег

Я думал что донат стоит 19 рублей и купил это после того как я поиграл выхожу и у меня осталось 100 р.Прошу возрат денег

photo_2019-12-06_12-26-29.jpg

photo_2019-12-06_12-26-51.jpg

Return the money, I did not think that it was 19 euros, in the game it was written that it was 19 rubles

6 hours ago, npme said:

Return the money, I did not think that it was 19 euros, in the game it was written that it was 19 rubles

I know, but it was supposed to say 19,99 Eur or the equivalent in Rubles. I'll get it fixed tomorrow.

Since it was an error on your end, how do I get my funds back to Steam so that I can re-purchase at the correct price? This is an in-game purchase which is not eligible for refund per Steam refund policy

16 hours ago, npme said:

Since it was an error on your end, how do I get my funds back to Steam so that I can re-purchase at the correct price? This is an in-game purchase which is not eligible for refund per Steam refund policy

That's the trouble I'm afraid ? Steam doesn't allow refunds of in-game 'consumables'. And we can't refund it either (because we only 'control' the Coyns). We have fixed the bug showing wrong prices and it will be part of the next HotFix, but how can we make it up to you, that you paid more than expected? Would you be interested in more Coyns? Or a server? I am really sorry this happened and it is totally our fault. It's just we have no way of refunding you the 'real' money because we can't through Steam.

And how can we remunerate you? Would you like a premium server for a month free of charge or 4800 Coyns (twice as much as you have bought)?

Tech support knows about your school, if you give the green light to the refund, they will transfer to my profile and I will make the right purchase

Technical support knows about your mistake and they will make a refund, and I will make the right purchase

Они ждут ответ от вас , даёте ли вы добро или нет