PercyCreeper

YLands Story, Is there one?

I wondered if YLands had an officioal story or lore, because some things could be easy to tell (You are strandet in this world, and need to survive) but other things arent, for example, when does it play, I mean, there are ancient things like romans and old statues, but then there are modern things like crashed plains and cars... If there is a story to it, I would realy like to know it, or else we could try to make one ;)

There isn't an official one, but I plan on making a kind of...Ylands Newspaper, which would hint at the setting and story ? But that's a bit down the line.

ok, so heres the start of my theorie: Your a person strandet, but not just on an Island rather in time, so the YLands are kinda like time Islands where you can land on and are stuck forever (didnt thought about it much XD)

• Upvote 1

Stranded on island shows seldom make sense.  It's funny to me to see the tropes in the game, but not the obvious missing ones. Did the devs really never see Gilligan's Island?

Obvious missing items: hammocks, coconut cream pie, tied shirts, short shorts, bucket hat, red striped long sleeved shirt, and sequin dresses. It was never made clear why Ginger took her red carpet gowns on a three hour tour.

Edited by bojo2736
  • Haha 1

Gilligan had a solid red with white collar long sleeve shirt. I was conflating Gilligan and Waldo. Mandela effect?