bojo2736

BLUEPRINT WON'T CAPTURE

Question

7 replies to this bug / suggestion

What DO the testers test, anyway? Clearly not the same game that players play. 

• Haha 1

I tried to place the free ship blueprint.  There is NO WAY to place it far enough in the water for depth and still have the station close enough.  FFS.

With the blueprint not capturing, we can't replicate it. Could you drop here the map in question with the object you want to blueprint? We do have a similar issue, so we'd like to try, if that's it. 

With the table in the water thing...yeah, that sucks ? We're discussing, how to change that. 

I haven't tried capturing new blueprints, but my older custom blueprints are not showing any preview when I'm placing them.  The downloaded blueprints do show it.  Once they're placed, the normal blue "hologram" shows up, but I'm basically having to place them blindly.

I'll try making a newer blueprint tonight, see if that helps my issue, and if I encounter the same issue as above.

• Thanks 1

On 2/2/2020 at 5:55 PM, bojo2736 said:

What DO the testers test, anyway? Clearly not the same game that players play. 

Our testers are working tirelessly on the game and catching dozens of bugs or just things to improve every day, but most of these bugs are incredibly specific and as you've seen for yourself, oftentimes it's not even possible to reproduce and that is why we (and every other game) rely so heavily on Community feedback and output_logs.