Show Time TiVi

UNDER REVIEW [YLD-23403] Server Maintenance

Spent last few deys making a map in editor to put in a dedicated server i just rented. After very short time of playing 1-2 hours i get information: Server Maintenance. The server restart and the map goes back to original state with all the progres lost. Can anyone tell me what is going on?

No, i didnt know that it have to be set up until the first "crash" now when i try to set it in editor and export it i get information that it cant be changed now. But why does it turn of in the first place?

It would REALLY help, if you send the output_logs and output_logs_clean when this happens and we'll see, if it's a backend problem or an editor one specific to a map. Also if you could DM me the map you're uploading, that'd be awesome .

You can find logs here: Files(86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Ylands\Ylands_Data

Also PLEASE could you write to me the name of the server this happens on? We'll check it out.

Ok, i started the "crashing" map now, will play till it breaks and send you logs. Map i am uploading is hidden in workshop and its name is "Proszę działaj" what means please work in polish :P or you want me to send you the file with map? Bame of the server is SHOWTIMETIVI SERVER

Server lasted roughly 50 minutes before the " Server Maintenance" and restarted. i've send the logs to mr. Adam.

Edited by Show Time TiVi