Peedvo

How do I get my exploration world on to a dedicated server

So I recently got Ylands and started a Exploration game. I set it up as a sharedgame and we started exploring. Soon we realized none of us had the best internet so everyone kept timing out. So we decided to get a dedicated server. I purchased the 3000 coyn server, but I had trouble getting the already existing savegame on to the dedicated server. So would someone be able to tell me how I get a already started game on to the dedicated server.

The owner of the sharegame game has to delete it and it will give him an option to save the savegame on the computer. After that in the account/my servers tab you can upload your save game to a rented server through "add game/saved games/your name of saved game

On 4/21/2020 at 9:49 AM, Peedvo said:

So I recently got Ylands and started a Exploration game. I set it up as a sharedgame and we started exploring. Soon we realized none of us had the best internet so everyone kept timing out. So we decided to get a dedicated server. I purchased the 3000 coyn server, but I had trouble getting the already existing savegame on to the dedicated server. So would someone be able to tell me how I get a already started game on to the dedicated server.

Hey! Welcome to Ylands. 

Did you buy a high-powered server? You need one. 

A share-game might be cheaper and better in this case though. 

If you need hands-on help, me and my guys would likely be willing to video chat ya and help set it up: https://discord.gg/P6b4zdZ