Jimin Park

RESOLVED Tiles do not get copied properly when saved to composition

1. I grouped a bunch of game logics and saved as composition.

2. Placed the composition in another game and found that all tiles that were attached to certain trigger zone ON ENTERED are all gone. Also unique grenades ON EXPLODED lost all its tiles as well.

Unfortunately I don't have the client logs with me because I loaded the compositions couple days ago thinking that this would just work flawlessly and did not keep the logs there.

Is this a known issue?

I understand this one is a tricky one to reproduce because.... only a couple out of some 50 logics had this issue happening...

Edited by Jimin Park

Could you send us the map, where the compositions are working correctly and then links to the now broken compositions please?

Sorry, looking at my old scenario where the composition was saved from, the tiles are already missing there! So it wasn't the composition save / load problem. Something else removed the tiles from my script before that. So this bug report is invalid, please mark this thread as such.

As for when the tiles magically get removed (I would never do this because those missing tiles would totally break my game), I will keep my eyes on it and when it happens again, I will report again with the logs and scenario at the time when it happens.

• Thanks 1