Azazil00

RESOLVED Editor Effect templates not showing correctly.

Question

So I make compositions of magic staves that do certain things, usually throwing an object when I attack. I add in particle effects to make things look more magical and I customize the particle effects to match the theme of my staff. Since the latest update, the particle effects do not play correctly much of the time. Keep in mind that I haven't changed anything in my compositions, and occasionally it will work correctly, but not for long. 

What exactly is going on is I use the throw command to shoot a projectile out, and when that projectile hits a target or the ground a custom particle effect would play at the location of the impact. I also use them at location of the end of the staff when attacking. This used to work just fine, with no problems. But after the Watery Waters update, I noticed that for the first couple uses, the effects will play correctly, but after that they turn to their default look. I'm not sure what else could be doing this besides a bug, unless something was changed and I did not know. Either way I'd really like to figure out a solution to this bc my compositions do not look so great anymore. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

2 replies to this bug / suggestion

Do you have a video of this or maybe the mao in question, where this happens (you can DM me the map)? We could have a look at it and figure out, what's wrong.

• Thanks 1

Sorry this is so late of a reply, but it seems that with the latest update that this has been fixed. Thank you very much!

• Like 1