jchob

New swords / Animations

Question

I think it would be cool to have swords and/or fire guns for both hands. This means, you held a sword/pistol (of same type) on each hand. Those being faster damage rate but less damage? 

The point is it would need new animations, and let's be real, it will look a lot more cool. For example, you find yourself surrounded by a lot of enemies and the faster rate by double weapons makes you feel better ?

Just a basic idea, of course it can be tweaked in some way.. 

Let me know what you think

Edited by jchob

4 replies to this bug / suggestion

A great suggestion mate. Last time I checked they've been slowly removing gun options etc... maybe this is because they're working on something special... or :(

We are working on some gun improvements especially with aiming and handling and in preparation of hopefully NPC's being able to wield guns. Thank you for the suggestion, it would be cool, though difficult to implement (especially with all the new animations needed) but I'll float the idea with the devs.

• Thanks 1

Yeah, the animations are probably be the biggest issue (along with programming). I know the team can do it. Tell me team will try it.

We can wait until Christmas ??

We have heard of NPCs being able to wield guns in future and that will be a game change for sure.

@Adam Snellgroveyou are our voice to get to the dev team (some members are around here too, we know).

Make them work hard, no sleep ? 

Edited by jchob

9 hours ago, jchob said:

Yeah, the animations are probably be the biggest issue (along with programming). I know the team can do it. Tell me team will try it.

We can wait until Christmas ??

We have heard of NPCs being able to wield guns in future and that will be a game change for sure.

@Adam Snellgroveyou are our voice to get to the dev team (some members are around here too, we know).

Make them work hard, no sleep ? 

Couldn't agree more with you.
I am always into animations. 

_1592900215.2718.jpg