Sign in to follow this  
Valour4Eva

LOGIC Script idea: SKIP

Is there currently a "SKIP" logic in the game? It could be INCREDIBLY useful when trying to bypass complete sections of codes, such as:

image.thumb.png.f8d745b035ab242fff0fba0585da1a59.png

Edited by Valour4Eva

I'm not sure I understand. So I will put the answers to the possible questions...

You can put "enable game logic _____ false" within the if instructions if you need to stop a game logic.

There are tiles to end loops called "Break out of loop" but that isn't really for IF.

The script should stop at the first If that is true, as far as I know. Someone told me it definitely checks the "Else if"s in order.

9 hours ago, ocnoglittle said:

I'm not sure I understand. So I will put the answers to the possible questions...

You can put "enable game logic _____ false" within the if instructions if you need to stop a game logic.

There are tiles to end loops called "Break out of loop" but that isn't really for IF.

The script should stop at the first If that is true, as far as I know. Someone told me it definitely checks the "Else if"s in order.

Sorry, I was thinking of "SKIP" commands instead of "END IF". The OP has just been edited to reflect that

Edited by Valour4Eva

if the "if" logic check result is false, it will skip what is "inside". Did you try to use instructions ?

We figured it out but forgot to update this thread. This was my solution (so B and C are still independent but if A is true, it skips both):

Ylands_201030_220305.png

Edited by ocnoglittle