Sign in to follow this  
Willobe

KNOWN ISSUE Horse Stopping Ship in its tracks

Question

Build a boat (large ship one large mast) and loaded it up with all our belongings (i was hosting) including the horse. Started to take off and kept coming to a dead stop. Thought it was the wind but it happen in every direction when moving forward. Moving back worked fine. Come to find out as i looked closer the Horse was parked in front of the mast and would slide slightly as we moved. When this happen the ship would come to a stop. I mounted the horse and the ship glitched around knocking me off the ship, but found out the ship sailed fine after the horse was off. (FYI a horse if faster in the water than a large ship with one large mast)

4 replies to this bug / suggestion

I believe this has to do with you reaching the "end of the map" - was there a thick fog at the point you couldn't keep sailing?

well im sorry i didnt reply sooner but just for clarity, not it was not the end of the world fog thing. As i mentioned it happened when the ship would collide with the horse, the mast was hitting it and would stop.

Ah, I see, if I understand it correctly now, I guess it's because it's not possible to carry horses on ships, that's why it slides (we'd like to make it possible).

@ Ane ...it seems to be linked to the same  issue  where seagulls  can lodge in parts of ships and make them  un-steerable ...or   in one case  i  experienced  my ship doing  ballet and   unable to  move  because a  rabbit   had somehow managed to  board my ship .. Normality  returned when the  miscreant  animal was located and  converted to  meat :D    

Basically   any  animal  ( non human ) apparently  causes this to happen ..

Edited by kimbuck
  • Thanks 1