Sign in to follow this  
empeorgame3(2)

Islands Creater Tool

Hello everyone today in this suggestion i want to tell about Island Creator Tool.

This is a new type of tool that must be selected for the next Update. Island creator tool will be a tool which can spawn islands in the deep and dark ocean. It will be not messy because the islands will be made by players and Ylands. They will be spawned with animals in it, trees and other resources in it. The island can be as large as a city also.

Thank you

Let me simply explain it that it spawns islands made by Team. We do not need to make islands, islands will be spawn by the Game Logic Island Spawner.  Just like terrain volume but it will have entities, Plants, npcs and sometimes villages(in large islands) These islands must be about 1 to 5 kb.

Thank you. I have explained in a short two sentences that you will understand now.

Thank you.

Edited by empeorgame3(2)

How is that different from the "Yland" and "Archipelago" options? You just want them to be able to make more than 8 islands?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, ocnoglittle said:

How is that different from the "Yland" and "Archipelago" options? You just want them to be able to make more than 8 islands?

Nice understanding.