JohnMFSteel

Workshop feedback

Question

Games:
I would like it if we could share scenarios, rather than just maps. I don't see the point of leaving a map unprotected if all the scripts are gone when a player tries to edit it.

I'd like it if we could design our own game details page on the website, but also if possible in game. this should include some default templates and draggable/editable page aspects.
I would like it if details between website and game were separate.
In game I would have details about how to play, maybe some rules if necessary.  
On the site I would Put Patch notes, a means of giving feedback.. ect.

Everyone probably has a different idea of how pictures should be displayed.
Screenshots don't need to be locked to a box, they could be used as a game page's background or banner?
You could potentially even allow verified creator to use custom page elements allowing them to "set the scene" for their game.

Compositions:
These are capable of being full featured mods essentially,  even more so once we can add custom models
- tags
- being able to Predefine a category for your composition would help reduce the number of pages.
-Searching by Author name
-Composition size (block count, entity count, ect.)
-Script performance impact
-Composition groups would be nice for making "mod packs"
-The ability to create uniquely named pages for favorited/downloaded comps so they aren't in one big list

• Upvote 1

5 replies to this bug / suggestion

7 hours ago, spiritchaser28 said:

Ocnog Started a thread on this yesterday 

Ye I know It's why I started this one, should be easier for them to sort through topics than comments

I always thought it would be easier to sort through one thread about the same issue, instead of multiple threads about it.

Edited by spiritchaser28

Yeah im not 100% sure so I guess let's ask

@Nikki Severin What would be better for this sort of situation, loading up 1 topic or making multiple similar topics

• Like 2

On 5/14/2021 at 6:49 PM, JohnMFSteel said:

Yeah im not 100% sure so I guess let's ask

@Nikki Severin What would be better for this sort of situation, loading up 1 topic or making multiple similar topics

Hey! When it comes to feedback, I would prefer one thread that I can read through and see what can be done about what is being suggested. 

When it comes to bugs and technical issues however, I would prefer separate topics, as there might be different problems happening and it is easier to communicate any follow up questions we might have :) 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1