Sign in to follow this  
empeorgame3(2)

NOT POSSIBLE How about a proper typing system in game and linking games, webpages or mini games.

Question

Hi! today in ylands.\

I have a suggestion that when we have to write in a sign we can only write in normal text not like editing or inserting links, making it bold, italic or whatever. So I introduce proper keyboard in ylands while writing on signs, discriptions or whatever by having making it bold, making it italic or inserting a link. for links in game it will opens you went to another page or game. And for mini game links we can just travel through mini game to mini game by saying yes or no. For example there is a link on a sign of a mini game when we click it so there will be a message You are going to another mini game Yes or no. Simple.

Edited by empeorgame3(2)

3 replies to this bug / suggestion

Using a Dialogue Game Logic, you can have an NPC or sign ask the player if they want to go to a different minigame (within a game set) and then send them to the minigame depending on their answer. Naru did a tutorial about it: 

I don't think it is a good idea to link to anything because it is too easy to abuse and link to dangerous websites.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

No first of all if it will be dangerous the creator of the game must be reported that this link is dangerous. All can be done with a nice administration as Ms. Ocnog you are highly respected as respectful member of our community. Well if they want to make more advance ylands they can do it  with strong administration. I am not saying now but after some frequent development.

Thank you

Edited by empeorgame3(2)

Hey there! 

Thanks for the suggestion but linking to anything is unfortunately not possible for security reasons. Those include the safety of our players, protection from spam, virtual attacks and last but not least it would raise our PEGI rating and younger players would not be able to access our game. 

• Like 2