Miguel Preguisa

I guess I have to start a new survival world

I wonder what causes gamesaves to corrupt? It this because of new versions of the game or it just sometimes happens? Firstly I was a little shocked, but I guess a new begginig can be fun. ^_^

BEFORE

2016-08-28 (3).png

AFTER (Hmm, why were just the table and chair (+one shelf) left... O.o

2016-10-16.png

Hi Michal,

I'm really sorry to see this happen :( Finding out why has this happened and fixing it is now our highest priority.

Could you please do the following?

1. send us this "corrupted" game file

Whenever a new update is installed, we make copies of all existing saved games and store them in C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Ylands

2. can you please locate the "not-corrupted" version of this game file there and send it to us as well? 

Please be careful when handling these files so that you don't accidentally delete them ( or don't open them in the game so they would get corrupted as well) - if your current files will show to be beyond repair, after we find and fix the issues in the game you will be able continue with these.

Thank you very much!

Ales

I wasnt able to locate this files. :/ 

2016-10-17.png

I found only this folder called Ylands in AppData, but nothing in it seems like game saves. 

2016-10-17 (1).png

Hi, could you in the meantime please send us the corrupted save files? You should be able to easily find them in your Documents folder.