Sign in to follow this  
SandyT

Gathering full sets of all the armor

I can't find the Frost armor, the Fishscale armor, or the Hard Rock armor. Also, I'm missing the Bronze helmet, the Santa armor boots, and the Wooden helmet and boots. I believe that I have hit all the possible vendors, including the armoror that we can create. Does anyone know where I might find these items? Thanks!

Sandy

I don't believe Frost armor is in exploration DLC yet. They will possibly add it with a future random encounter (Jotunn most likely). The Fishscale armor sets are in the atlantean encounters, the Bronze helmet is in one of the Egyptian encounters with Horus I believe or it could have been the pyramid with the mummies. I have found all of those in the Arid regionsI have found the wooden helmet but I don't think the boots or the Santa armor boots are findable yet.

Edited by spiritchaser28
  • Thanks 1

Quote: Can you find the leather armor that use to be a skin?

Yes, it is now called the Raider armor and it is in the encounters with the bandits that are in 2 separate places on the same island, they are built with wooden fences as the tent sides. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, SandyT said:

Quote: Can you find the leather armor that use to be a skin?

Yes, it is now called the Raider armor and it is in the encounters with the bandits that are in 2 separate places on the same island, they are built with wooden fences as the tent sides. 

Thanks for the information Sandy :D

• Like 1