rat_

Name change

How do I change my in game name without linking my email and losing my coins?

Hey! Let me know what you'd like it changed to and I can do it manually for you. Give me a few alternatives please, in case one of them is taken :) 

On 3/31/2022 at 2:07 AM, Nikki Severin said:

Hey! Let me know what you'd like it changed to and I can do it manually for you. Give me a few alternatives please, in case one of them is taken :) 

I need a name change as well; The one in-game under "Player Details"

For some reason this is showing my last name; which my 12 yr old daughter plays this game, not me. It should not be using Personal information in a public game.
I can event think of where Ylands would have gotten my last name; I don't have that information saved to my Bohemia Account. 
My steam account is linked, but the gamertag on there is not my last name either.

Please change the in-game name to the same as my Bohemia Account!
(the one displayed on this forum)

The name change process needs to be easier, and quicker, for Privacy issues such as this!
I can't even click the name to change it in-game at all!

Edited by SlumnIt

On 4/1/2022 at 8:01 PM, SlumnIt said:

I need a name change as well; The one in-game under "Player Details"

For some reason this is showing my last name; which my 12 yr old daughter plays this game, not me. It should not be using Personal information in a public game.
I can event think of where Ylands would have gotten my last name; I don't have that information saved to my Bohemia Account. 
My steam account is linked, but the gamertag on there is not my last name either.

Please change the in-game name to the same as my Bohemia Account!
(the one displayed on this forum)

The name change process needs to be easier, and quicker, for Privacy issues such as this!
I can't even click the name to change it in-game at all!

I replied to the other thread you started 😊

8 hours ago, HopeOstrich said:

I am also having the same Issue. Did you get any solution ?

What exactly is your problem and how can I help? :) 

5 hours ago, vlad Sukhetskyi said:

Hello! I used to play in guest mode and used my nickname "vladsukhetskyi". After logging into the game with the Bohemia account, I had to create a new character and a new nickname "vladsukhetskyi2". Now when I logged into the game again in guest mode, I had to create a new account again and again I can't use my nickname "vladsukhetskyi".

Is it possible to release the nickname that I used when I first entered the game "vladsukhetskyi" to create a new character with the nickname "vladsukhetskyi".

Thank you!

Hi, took the nickname away from the other account. Try now :)