Sign in to follow this  
SlumnIt

Gear Vanished After Launch Game

So my daughter spent a good amount of time time to find all the things for the diving suit (Neoprene Suit, Helmet, and Tank) but when launching the game today, all the diving suit items have vanished. They were in a storage (cabinet) on the boat, but now they are nowhere to be found!

Is there any way to get them back? She don't have anymore of the items needed to craft more of them.. Is there an Item ID known of that will let me respawn them in for her?

Not sure if its related; but she experience that bug again, where when she launched into the game, she was on a random island, instead of where she stopped playing at.

Also she said she was in a cave mining, came out of the cave but her boat had vanished. She pressed Q to summon it, but the only option was to "Unsummon" which she did, then discovered her diving gear was gone..
She's in the Arid zone, went there to find Electric Fish.

2 minutes ago, SlumnIt said:

Not sure if its related; but she experience that bug again, where when she launched into the game, she was on a random island, instead of where she stopped playing at.

can confirm this part. still happening (not always, but more often than not) (there was a small update a day or three ago, but it didn't fix this) (solution for now is to unsummon the ship before quitting (works 100% for me))

2 minutes ago, p4rr said:

can confirm this part. still happening (not always, but more often than not) (there was a small update a day or three ago, but it didn't fix this) (solution for now is to unsummon the ship before quitting (works 100% for me))

Right, I get that part.. but the concern here is getting her the items back.. the neoprene diving suit set, diving tank, and helmet..

Need the Item ID's of the items so I can spawn them back in for her... I made her triple check all her storage, and its all just gone for sure..

1 hour ago, SlumnIt said:

Right, I get that part.. but the concern here is getting her the items back.. the neoprene diving suit set, diving tank, and helmet..

Need the Item ID's of the items so I can spawn them back in for her... I made her triple check all her storage, and its all just gone for sure..

wasn't she somewhere on multyplayer island? you don't need an item id to create an item, because it won't help you,if you dont play edited map. you can open the sandbox mode,and here you can find item,(neoprene suit set) and you can watch what you need for craft it. if this is uncomfortable for you, then we can meet in the game, and I can give you a neoprene suit set, i have few sets, from random encounters. my nick in game is same as here

18 minutes ago, Mello1223 said:

wasn't she somewhere on multyplayer island? you don't need an item id to create an item, because it won't help you,if you dont play edited map. you can open the sandbox mode,and here you can find item,(neoprene suit set) and you can watch what you need for craft it. if this is uncomfortable for you, then we can meet in the game, and I can give you a neoprene suit set, i have few sets, from random encounters. my nick in game is same as here

What's needed to craft it is already known.. As they were crafted before.. However she doesn't have anymore of the items needed to craft them, as in none in storage or personal inventory. She needs the catfish oil, and such.
Well the helmet was found on a sunken ship, so she can't craft that as she doesn't have the recipe for the flashlight yet.. but the tank/pants/shirt/flippers need catfish oil that she doesn't have anymore of.. She died a lot from sharks and cold water when trying to get the Catfish, she's upset and doesn't want to have to go find more fish again.

And No she wasn't on a MP island; she's not allowed to play play games in MP mode/online, except with her friends (that we know personally.) 

And thanks for the offer; but I don't know how all the online stuff works in this game, so not sure how the "meet" up stuff works..

Edited by SlumnIt

3 minutes ago, SlumnIt said:

What's needed to craft it is already known.. As they were crafted before.. However she doesn't have anymore of the items needed to craft them, as in none in storage or personal inventory. She needs the catfish oil, and such.
Well the helmet was found on a sunken ship, so she can't craft that as she doesn't have the recipe for the flashlight yet.. but the tank/pants/shirt/flippers need catfish oil that she doesn't have anymore of.. She died a lot from sharks and cold water when trying to get the Catfish, she's upset and doesn't want to have to go find more fish again.

And No she wasn't on a MP island; she's not allowed to play play games in MP mode/online, except with her friends (that we know personally.) 

in that case, if you also have your account, write me when you are online, I will give you these ingredients and you will then give them to her.i can be online from now to next 2 hours,or tomorow +/- 9:00 cet

23 hours ago, Mello1223 said:

in that case, if you also have your account, write me when you are online, I will give you these ingredients and you will then give them to her.i can be online from now to next 2 hours,or tomorow +/- 9:00 cet

We only have the 1 account; She plays game from my PC when I'm not using it.. which is often.

from what i know in exploration mode, nothing can be spawned in. only crafted 

you can join a MP season in exploration by not joining the blue single player islands, but it is random depending how many other peoples islands are in the bio that have set it to online