Hunter-Over-Fire

More Vanity/Functional Armors and Accesories

Question

There's nothing too much better than STATUS in an online Community-Exploration-Based Game, and this is backed-up by the way you look. The way you look is how you primarily express who you are, so I suggest adding more clothing options for the player to choose from. I'd love to see more variants of Pirate and Sailor outfits (since this is a sailing game). I'd also love to see more variants of Flight-Packs, besides the general propeller pack. I'd like to see Wings, Jetpacks, Hoverboards, Etc. Armors are good for keeping the player alive in tense situations, but they also take away the player's ability to look the way they want to, unless the player wants to look like a Buffed-Up Giga-Chad in Guardian Armor I suppose. What I'm getting at is, have the player be able to edit the stats of their clothes; Able the player to upgrade clothes to have armor and resistance stats.

• Upvote 1

5 replies to this bug / suggestion

I always welcome additional clothes/outfits, especially those with a functional purpose (furs/skins for cold resistance etc.)

Producing new models and establishing a balance however is no easy thing and takes time.

Although I would highly welcome the addition of a Vanity Slot which overrides the regular clothes slot appearance without changing the stats.

• Like 1

Vanity slots are nice to have, but players wouldn't be able to tell how tough other players are unless there was an indicator for armor protection such as a icon near the player's name or healthbar (shield icon with colours reflecting the armor's average protection value or armor's tier)

Although there could be a indicator for when players are wearing clothes in the vanity slot.

Edited by JonathanHunt

17 hours ago, JonathanHunt said:

players wouldn't be able to tell how tough other players are

Beware strangers in Rags! ;) 

• Haha 1

A STRANGER APPROACHES

1772362752_raggedstrangerineditor.png.f4db3cb50eef4a2d115f97cf18a7f2c3.png

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1