Sazzle

Snowy Ships

Question

Why is this a thing? I thought this would of been sorted along side the rain inside ships issue..

shipsnow.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 replies to this bug / suggestion

huh? lol and almost a year later and it's still not fixed, why not just do it so that anything under a block/roof does not get covered by snow? 

Ahoy, @Sazzle,

counterintuitively it is quite complicated issue and every option for solving it will force us to give up on something else that we valuate more. Just as a quick example, one solution would render the sailing movement to be very sketchy and ugly.

We are aware of the issue, and we are looking for a solution that won't break anything else that we consider more important (the task dates back to 2021 😂 ). Thanks for understanding and sorry for not responding a year ago. 🙏

3 hours ago, rihapat said:

Ahoy, @Sazzle,

counterintuitively it is quite complicated issue and every option for solving it will force us to give up on something else that we valuate more. Just as a quick example, one solution would render the sailing movement to be very sketchy and ugly.

We are aware of the issue, and we are looking for a solution that won't break anything else that we consider more important (the task dates back to 2021 😂 ). Thanks for understanding and sorry for not responding a year ago. 🙏

Yeah ya know I kinda thought about it after and while it is annoying, it isn't really that much of a big deal. It's not like I stay in the snowy biomes for a long time it's only to get resources now and then, so I was just over reacting about it.

• Like 1