Sazzle

Exploration Quest issue???

Ok so urrrh a quest that I am struggling with, the first quest that I've started was the one where you have to save the village, get the sacred sword and kill the golem ect..yea well I did all the stuff to get the sword only to find out that the sword is nothing special, infact it's the same sword you can get for free off the blacksmiths wall...the lord's sword...anyway I go to fight the golem and I'm pretty much doing next to no damage with this sword but the golem is smashing me to bits lol what the gives? I'm literally doing nothing to this golem..

This might be a bug or a result of the new update introducing elemental damage/resistances. The golem in Town in Peril was meant to be invincible to any other weapon except for the sword you get in the church, there would have been some game logic working behind the scenes that meant the golem would only take damage from that very particular sword. He is a tough foe but you can now block with CTRL and dodge with SHIFT so maybe using those will help.

Either way, send an in-game feedback to the devs, when you press Escape, click the envelope icon and select the dev tab and send a message to them, it will automatically attach your logs for them to investigate. I also recommend heading on over to the Official Ylands Discord, there is a much larger community of active players there who can also help answer questions.

Edited by handofthesly
  • Fire 1

EN

I have already reported this issue and the developers are aware of it. And it's due to the fact that in the 2.0 update, the effectiveness of the weapon was reduced, but the golem's resistance remained.

CZ

tento problém jsem již hlásil a vývojáři o ní vědí. A je to dáno tím že se v aktualizaci 2.0 snížila učinost dané zbraně ale odolnost golema zůstala.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, handofthesly said:

This might be a bug or a result of the new update introducing elemental damage/resistances. The golem in Town in Peril was meant to be invincible to any other weapon except for the sword you get in the church, there would have been some game logic working behind the scenes that meant the golem would only take damage from that very particular sword. He is a tough foe but you can now block with CTRL and dodge with SHIFT so maybe using those will help.

Either way, send an in-game feedback to the devs, when you press Escape, click the envelope icon and select the dev tab and send a message to them, it will automatically attach your logs for them to investigate. I also recommend heading on over to the Official Ylands Discord, there is a much larger community of active players there who can also help answer questions.

Alrighty then, thank you!