Cromis-44cc9d614f5d3582

Death chest missing or stuck in wall

Question

I died with all my items on me losing all my items that I've gathered in 2 days. Was inside a pre built ruin and died. Went to where the grave is on the map and nothing is there. I cannot destroy the ruins to see if they are inside a hollow spot or whatever.

2 replies to this bug / suggestion

Unfortunately this is a known bug and the devs are working on it but help them help you by sending an in-game feedback by clicking on the envelope icon in the pause menu and then on the devs tab write them a message, it will automatically send them your logs.

This message is copied from the Official Ylands Discord, I recommend joining and messaging @anna_svecova either there or on here to organise getting your items back!

"Ahoy Ylanders, as many of you noticed we are facing an issue. Sometimes when a player character dies and at that time the game freezes they can loose their lootbox.

We are working super hard on a fix. If this happens to you PLEASE:
1. Send in-game feedback message right away
2. Contact me here and send me the save file of the game where it happened
3. Let me know what you lost so I can reimburse you

We are so sorry this happened and take it very seriously. Please let me know if this happens it is crucial in discovering what the problem is. Thank you!"

Yes, please send us an in-game message also add me in Ylands - AnnaYlands and text me info, I will give you your items back. :) They are probably somewhere around where you died, all other bugs should be fixed.