Harpoon Hanna

Crystal Curse

Give up a screenshot. What are you doing for all those hours, anyway. I'm busy in the editor, working hard. I started making buildings using terrain stamping instead of blocks, that way it doesn't affect the data cap on mobile games and I can make a bigger game, so I have been playing with that lately, trying to make decent buildings.. What have you been up to?

20230630101325_1.jpg

20230630102540_1.jpg

Edited by Harpoon Hanna
  • Like 2

Messing around with lights and animated lights and objects casting shadows, like a kaleidoscope. 

I'll make a quest to awaken the golem, with lightning like Frankenstein, then it follows you and helps you fight, something like that. Pictures don't capture the magic, it's a pretty cool light show.

Edit: I uploaded a demo game: CRYSTAL CURSE, it's not much, but you can see all the purdy colors.

20230712092043_1.jpg

20230712092101_1.jpg

20230717084555_1.jpg

Edited by Harpoon Hanna

Great stuff @Harpoon Hanna! I don't know if I've seen you on the Ylands Discord before but you should definitely post your stuff there in the screenshots channel, there are a lot of active players in the Discord community who would more than likely love to see your work 😁 https://discord.gg/ylands

Edited by handofthesly