Elpximso

RESOLVED Game not saving when leaving

Question

So i left the game to see if there was any crafting recipes on the net, and the message popped up and said that the game would save, i closed the game, have now opened it, and it havent saved, im quite some time back in my game.

• Upvote 1

11 replies to this bug / suggestion

I got that same problem. When i exit the game it says it will save my game but when i came back it was not saved and all progress was lost.

it seems that the game auto saves every 5 mins.  When u come back to the game after exit to main menu it loads from the very first save.

I had to go through and remove all other saves until i got to the point where i was up to.

it seems hitting F10 and saving it works the best as i did not have to remove any saves first!

same issue here, but they game is AWESOME!!!!

Where do the save file go???

Edited by smith7778

Guys, we'll be releasing a hotfix for this later today! Thanks for your patience.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, smith7778 said:

Where do the save file go???

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\<YOUR STEAM ID>\298610\remote\SaveGames"

We found an issue in the save system, causing files to get duplicated and the game loading older versions of save files.

Your save files should be intact - workaround is to keep deleting the older saves in game until you see your most recent one. If you'd like to physically back up your save files, you'll find them under C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\<your_steam_id>\298610\remote\SaveGames

• Thanks 2

This should be fixed now, if not, let us know!

ok, can you tell me if there is anything you can do for us. Every update is going to cause this issue!! Webroot does not like something with your game.

issue3.png

You migh have to add Ylands as an exception, that should solve it. Sorry about that!