Question

Hi all, somewhat trivial bug, but perhaps a fix for the future -

If you are sailing your ship/boat/raft, and you bump in to an animal such as a shark/seagull/vulture/horse etc - the animal acts as a greater or larger or denser object than your ship, and the animal is able to push or even throw your ship aside as if it weighed nothing at all.

I think if a ship hits an animal, that animal should go flying, or perhaps die?

However, I would quite like to be able to take a horse on to a ship - and sail the ship without the horse flipping it! The horse remains static as the ship begins to move, when the horse bumps in to the mast or another part of the ship that creates a blockage for its path etc, this creates an anchor effect. Also it would be nice for the horse to not die in the process if animals are made to die on impact!

• Upvote 1

2 replies to this bug / suggestion

I'm having this issue as well.  I sailed to a different island in a large ship and tamed a horse.  I was able to get the horse to jump on the ship but when I tried to sail back home, the horse stayed stationary while the ship started to move.  When the horse hit the back of the ship, the ship stopped and was unable to move forward.  I could however sail backwards until the horse hit the front of the ship.  

Thanks!  

Oh and by the way, I'm LOVING this game!!

• Upvote 1

Seagulls are as  deadly  as   air to sea  missiles! If the  get  lodged  in or  under your  ship superstructure, the  ship will nearly  turn over! Its  been reported ....  if  yous  ship  will not  move...look for  one  wedged in the ship somewhere.

If they are landed  the ship will  stop when they  reach a barrier..  but if they  start to fly  when you try to swat them  ..  the  ship goes crazy.  be  careful  trying to  remove a seagull  this way ..if you  miss and   keep hitting your  ship deck  .. you might  destroy   your  ship ..or  helm   

They seemed to have fixed a  similar  issue  when sharks  would  get stuck in  your ships  keel... with  similar   effects

B|