Silwercastle

Drivebelt not craftable

Have crafted everything from a needle to a chem station in the important items column (tables and tings that will let you progress further), but nothing opens up the drivebelt and that make the  table uncraftable.

Edited by Silwercastle

You need to sail a little.

Try to find a deser yland and get some suphur chunk + use your knife in Rubber  trees. You need the chinestry table to make slab, than you can craft the drive belt.

Hope it helps

Right thanks, but should finding rubber not tell open a new possibility ? There is absolutely nothing that indicate you also need sulphur ?

Chemstation show no recipes even if you have found rubber

Edited by Silwercastle

You need to sail to a desert island and find chunk suphur. You also need to use your knife in Rubber trees. You need a chemistry table to combine these two ingredients to make slab. Then you can make your drive belt.
Keep in mind that this feature allows you to create bullets and weapons, and this type of tools should require a little extra effort.
Rubber trees are lighter, and instead of saying "get resin" says "harvest" and are lighter.

Things will unlock when you get new resources and crafting all tools needed, until then they will not apear to you.

2 minutes ago, BigBoss87 said:

You need to sail to a desert island and find chunk suphur. You also need to use your knife in Rubber trees. You need a chemistry table to combine these two ingredients to make slab. Then you can make your drive belt.
Keep in mind that this feature allows you to create bullets and weapons, and this type of tools should require a little extra effort.
Rubber trees are lighter, and instead of saying "get resin" says "harvest" and are lighter.

Things will unlock when you get new resources and crafting all tools needed, until then they will not apear to you.

I have rubber. Thought that if you find part of a recipe you will be shown what more you need to progress. It works for everything but the drivebelt.

Just now, Silwercastle said:

I have rubber. Thought that if you find part of a recipe you will be shown what more you need to progress. It works for everything but the drivebelt.

You are in one tropical yland right? I only found suphur chunk in desert ylands, so thats you need to do :)

1 minute ago, BigBoss87 said:

You are in one tropical yland right? I only found suphur chunk in desert ylands, so thats you need to do :)

So if you do not have sulphur in your inventory nothing is going to tell you there is something like that out there you need to go look for even if you have a chemstation and rubber in your hands ?

I will leave it like that but I think this is broken, having rubber should then show you the slab recipe and that should show you you need sulphur.

You can craft a Drive belt when you craft a slab, if you dont have the slab will not show the drive belt, not the rubber and sulphur, you need slab, you make it in the chenistry table. Also you can play some creative mode, there you can put these things in your invetory, than try to make it in the crafting tab. :)

Edited by BigBoss87

No sulphur = no slab = not shown drive belt ... but table drive belt is used for does get shown ? ;)  

I will have to restart from the beginning now anyway as my whole save has been lost. :( 

7 minutes ago, Silwercastle said:

No sulphur = no slab = not shown drive belt ... but table drive belt is used for does get shown ? ;)  

I will have to restart from the beginning now anyway as my whole save has been lost. :( 

Your save has been lost?

Perhaps this thread might help?

Edited by John - NEXFER
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, John - NEXFER said:

Your save has been lost?

Perhaps this thread might help?

Wow this removes the saves from the first to the last file.... do you know how long it takes to remove 4.5hrs plays saves. lol