Sign in to follow this  
Dopey113

Just like dayz

The reason  why i am avoiding  MP  games  is because i had  similar  experiences in other MP games....   gangs of  revolutionaries  ruined it  for newbies just wanting to play and exist and  enjoy the game!

I gave  up on one popular game  because  even tough it  was  "solo"  mode there were players that  knew each other and ganged together to eliminate  all newbies   as soon as they could.

I expect that with the multiplayer updates there will be ways to enforce a more PVE oriented game, maybe with certain PVP parts :) In the mean time I advice you to just get some food and build a raft ASAP to leave spawn island. Most aggressive players only stay at spawn island for their 10 minutes of fun. 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, WijkagentAdrie said:

I expect that with the multiplayer updates there will be ways to enforce a more PVE oriented game, maybe with certain PVP parts :) In the mean time I advice you to just get some food and build a raft ASAP to leave spawn island. Most aggressive players only stay at spawn island for their 10 minutes of fun. 

This. Get a raft, escape to another island, dig down, and plot your revenge....