handofthesly

RESOLVED [YLD-7932 Herb Bag interfers with Potion Crafting

Question

Hi there,

This isn't necessarily a bug but maybe something that was just overlooked when the Herb Bags were introduced.

When you go to craft at the Alchemy Station, and you have your plant material stored in a Herb Bag, it will show you have the plant material available to use but when you press the Craft button it won't craft the potion. Once you remove the plant material from the Herb Bag and have it in your  normal inventory space it works just fine as it should.

On a side note, items won't stack automatically within the new containers when you drag and drop them in from within the inventory. Instead they take up another slot as a separate stack. It would be good if they automatically stacked.

• Upvote 2

3 replies to this bug / suggestion

On 12/7/2017 at 9:58 PM, handofthesly said:

This isn't necessarily a bug but maybe something that was just overlooked when the Herb Bags were introduced.

I've had the exact same repeatable problem with potion making when all of my reagents are stored in my Herb Bag. They show up in the mixing window but will not allow you to create the potion unless the reagents are removed from the bag and placed in a main inventory slot. However, I have not experienced the same problem with other inventory based containers like the Soil Box. If I have sand in the Soil Box the Kiln will draw from it to craft things like glass.

Yes, it's a bug with the herb bag, it will be fixed :)

• Like 1