dchow1998

Cant find the anivl

So, I've searched literally over 1 hr trying to find the anvil and look for any way to find the anvil on other sites, all I've got was that you need iron ingots and any hammer( which I do) but still I can't find the anvil anywhere. Another thing I heard was that iI need a certain amount of iron ingots to unlock it? Currently I have 243 iron ingots, but still nothing , can't find the anvil.                Help please !!!

3 minutes ago, Gracekain said:

Make sure the hammer isn't broken, if it is fine then just restart the game 

Yea this works. Seems as though crafting does not update the way it should. When you gather a new item in your inventory It is supposed to give you the items that you can craft with said item. But it doesn't always update properly(or I should say rarely updates properly)

It does update properly, the issue is with the hammers.  For some reason, the game has an issue registering hammers.  You can either restart the game or drop the hammer and pick it back up again.  Now that you have the anvil I doubt you will have any more update issues.  But count on the game not recognizing your hammer when you break it then get a new one.

It most certainly does does NOT update properly. I have had to restart my to simple have the crossbow bolts or bow arrows appear in my crafting section. Without a doubt crafting is majorly bugged ATM. 

They changed the  crafting  tree a week or so ago ...and  i guess its  taking a little while "to settle down". After a while,  you will get the hang of itB|

If something   will not " craft "  check inventory to see if a tool  needed is  not   broken,  ie  saws    foe   wordworking ,   hammer or  chisels  for  stone working ,  or  hammers for   other things.  The  hammer bug has been reported and  they are working on it ..its  best to have several  hammers spare... perhaps a   "stone"  one in  your  inventory as a back up.