Klay_76

RESOLVED [YLD-7961] Crash -> Infinite loading

Question

When playing last night, a boat I built became a black silhouette, and when I touched it my game crashed. I tried logging into this server later and it asked me to make a new character. I did this, and was then taken to a limitless loading screen. The loading messages still appear at the top of the screen and the wheel at the bottom still spins, but without a percentage indicator. I tried force quitting and rejoining several times, and even left it running for about 20 minutes to no avail.

7 replies to this bug / suggestion

Same here joining MP for first time looking at official exploration modes.  After character selections I get sky sceeen with no message at the bottom, only the random sentences at the very top

Update: this appears to be server specific or something. Some servers I can join but others will never load in, with the loading screen bugged out in a similar fashion to the original server. The server I first experienced this on is Official NA Exploration 24.

Please send us these files: output_log and output_log_clean (\Program Files(86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Ylands\Ylands_Data directory)

It did happen to me too, I'm playing in singleplayer explore mode. I wait about 5 minutes (unusual loading time) and still stuck there.

Update: after I end task the ylands.exe, and start the game again somehow it loads like normal.

output_log_clean.txt

output_log.txt

20171210033359_1.thumb.jpg.b4ec1d94715699bf2ee8e3a2d5833206.jpg

Edited by Velocifer
update current condition
  • Thanks 1

What's odd about mine is it doesnt even show the loading text at the bottom, I only get the spinning circle there.