Mathieu Bachelet

RESOLVED [YLD-7942] wood Ladder teleport to other

Question

6 replies to this bug / suggestion

I am having the issue with the rope ladder in my house (that I found) transporting me to the rope ladder on my ship and from the ship ladder to the house. The "port" ladder seems to be the one it teleports to.

Those of you having this issue, can you please attach your save game files too?

Our programmers don't see anything in the logs and our testers weren't able to reproduce it so far.

I don't know if I'm relieved or not but I had the same glitch. I climbed my boat's rope ladder and found myself falling 30 feet to the ground on an island pretty far away. I ended up building the tiny boat and sailing back... 

for a $15 game, it really needs some optimization. I think that would be a higher priority than colors... 

Attach your save game file, please :)

This has just been fixed and will be released as a part of the upcoming 0.6.3.

oh dam i sure hope it is, 
had full inventory, get on my boat and i teleport on someones boat whos sailing. fall off,stranded in middle of no where with no saved map and almost no food. build a raft that glitchs and wont move. relog, well try to relog to fix raft, but really relog to try the unstuck cmd  but game wont load as it keeps freezing at 100% so im afraid ima starve in the middle of no where on a shitty raft. 

Rip

got back in after about the 2nd dozen time of restarting game and got past the 100% mark, almost died of starvation, but the unstuck command brought me to a random island which now i need to find my way back to my boat somehow and find that island where i was :/

Edited by 6Cowa6Bunga6