Ane

Sneak Peek #18

Hi!

Welcome to yet another year! Time to lower our blood sugar level and take a look at what's coming to Ylands next. The team is back from holidays and we are now fully focused on the next big update. As you know, soon we'll be able to take our adventures underground and explore cave complexes and discover things that cannot be found on the surface. Get your pickaxes ready!

I managed to steal these pictures from our artist Matěj, so that you are aware of what to expect (and what weapons to bring!) when venturing the unknown. I wonder what could have caused animals to look this way?

WolvesConcepts.jpgBearsConcepts.jpg

I wouldn't want to be in the middle of this brawl.

And that's it for now! You can expect more details about the dangerous depths next week :)

Ane

• Upvote 1

They are looking great! Reminds me of Barghests from the first Witcher game. :P I hope there will be some another at least this cool things to find under the surface. :D I dont want to get in fight with this for nothing. xD:P 

Výsledek obrázku pro barghest

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Haha, I didn't think of this reference. :) When our artists first showed us these puppies and cubs, it reminded me of Tiberium fiends.

tsrtibfiend.jpg

• Upvote 1