Question

Last night my ship became stuck on sand. I started to dig underneath to free the ship (worked), I accidentally hit the ship ladder which it fell to the ground. I accidentally clicked the right mouse button while looking at the ladder which then caused me to climb down into Earth and kept falling until i frozen to death. 

7 replies to this bug / suggestion

Did you at least manage to keep all your items in the inventory?

I hope it's ok if I write something here. Kinda same thing happend to me with a ladder in the forest. I builded it and it dropped to the ground. No items in the inventory and no place where I can find the items.. s: 

3 hours ago, Ane said:

Did you at least manage to keep all your items in the inventory?

Yes I kept all items. I was spawned on a different island. 

Just bought the game last night. While collecting and building parts to add an engine to my boat I slipped off the ladder and fell into the abyss.....kept my map but lost everything else in my inventory...armor...parts the whole lot. Any way to retrieve these? I used freecamera to see if my items were floating under the world but no luck seeing them.

so...found a cheaty fix. opened my game in editor and attempted to locate my items....no luck...added the items back that i was unable to craft with my remaining resources...saved the game...loaded it and stopped cussing at myself xD sorry for all the dots lol

Edited by Wil M
Found a cheaty fix

I have this same issue. I clicked to go down a ladder and ended up falling below the earth and froze to death. Since you don't re-spawn anymore I have lost everything and have to start a new.

10.12.2017 в 04:59, выступит с заявлением:

Вчера вечером мой корабль застрял на песке. Я начал рыть внизу, чтобы освободить корабль (работал), я случайно ударил по лестнице корабля, которая упала на землю. Я случайно щелкнул правой кнопкой мыши, глядя на лестницу, которая затем заставила меня спуститься на Землю и продолжала падать, пока я не замерз до смерти. 

Я регулярно подпадаю под карту))) Но для меня это закончилось смертью и потерей всех предметов. Я нашел решение в течение длительного времени.
Во время падения мы пишем команду /unstuck 0 и бросаем нас на пляж. поэтому он не вызывает проблем.

Но я падал из сада. Я посадил на один пункт более 100 растений. В результате, когда я был близок к этому месту при работе с инвентарем, игра висела и отставала, и я не мог работать с инвентарем. Но не было никаких проблем за пределами инвентаря.
Поэтому, когда я начинаю собирать эти растения, меня бросают под землю.
Кстати, для сборки и посадки растений я использую макрос мыши для ускорения процесса.

Edited by bumaks

Mentioned problem should be fixed for a long time. Ship on land can be resummoned, ship ladders are correctly anchored to the ship and will not get you under terrain.