OmegaParticl

From an IT prospective

Loving the game so far besides some bugs i've encountered. Ylands reminds me of minecraft except more polygonal. I've looking for something more constructive in a community base and I wanted to be more involved even though I haven't followed this game until this month. With all that said, I want to bring to light to the dark corners of the unexplained issues of the game that I encounter or help roll out content in the wiki. 

Cya in the forums!

• Upvote 1

Hi Adrian, I’d love if you could help out on the wiki! I’ve got most of the essentials down but there’s a lot of information that could be fleshed out or added such as stack quantities, destruction/dismantle yields etc. It makes it easier if you create a gamepedia/twitch account if you don’t have one already. Let me know if you need any help.

Hi Adrian, I'm also new to the game. I didn't even hear about it until a few days ago when it came to steam. After playing quite a bit over this weekend, I really wish i had learned of this game sooner. Your right there are plenty of bugs, but it's still being developed. This game is quite like Mine craft and it reminds me of a few other games like Emperion (mining/voxels), and the graphics are nostalgic of back when I played Runescape. I;m also SeraphsRevenge on steam if you or anyone else wants to add me and explore the game together.

• Upvote 1