Question

So I started playing multiplayer with my brother and I noticed that the crafting recipies di not unlock when they should, as they did on singleplayer when I played by myself. Enyone know why, or how to fix the issue?

2 replies to this bug / suggestion

12 minutes ago, Zayzu said:

So I started playing multiplayer with my brother and I noticed that the crafting recipies di not unlock when they should, as they did on singleplayer when I played by myself. Enyone know why, or how to fix the issue?

It's possible that exiting the game completely, and loading back in might fix this issue if it's occuring - specifically, which recipe should have unlocked but hasn't, and have you checked on the wiki to see if you have all the requirements to unlock it?

The wiki is still new, and is being updated at the moment, but you can usually find a recipe list by searching Google for 'Ylands wiki <NAME HERE>".

4 hours ago, John - NEXFER said:

It's possible that exiting the game completely, and loading back in might fix this issue if it's occuring - specifically, which recipe should have unlocked but hasn't, and have you checked on the wiki to see if you have all the requirements to unlock it?

The wiki is still new, and is being updated at the moment, but you can usually find a recipe list by searching Google for 'Ylands wiki <NAME HERE>".

I know I have the materials, cause I have already played through it on singleplayer. Also what happened is that I could not craft for example sewing kit, while having neelde and yarn in my inventory, but my brother could. So idk, kind of ruins the moment when we can craft essential parts needed to progress the game :P