nickybickyricky

RESOLVED [YLD-8054] when i load my world the game crashes

Question

i had a issue with my game so i loaded the game up and i went on my world and then when i got in it suddenly froze and then stopped responding help please

10 replies to this bug / suggestion

can you open that save game in editor mode? if you can, try to locate something weird. If you can't, upload the save file in rar, output_log.txt and output_log_clean.txt here so the devs can figure it out.

note:

- save file location should be in \Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\106713457\298610\remote\SavesGames , that number could be different from yours, so go to userdata folder then search "Save"

- outpot_log location should be in \steamapps\common\Ylands\Ylands_Data

update: *"you can or you can't" better upload it :D oh well if it's definitely crashes

Edited by Velocifer
  • Thanks 1

I have very similar problem - constant crashes. I never tried to edit my world... What could be the weird problem? I mean, except some possibly visible problems?

could you upload the output_log.txt and output_log_clean.txt ?

problem I was trying to say is like "what are you trying to do?", "what happen around you?", "what kind of things that shouldn't work like that when it crash?".

if you can open your save game with editor, I assume there's could be nothing wrong with your world. Did you locate your character in editor?

update: sorry I wasn't read your post clearly, you said "I never tried to edit my world". well then lets see when you try it :)

Edited by Velocifer

I will edit my world maybe in a while and try too see. Yes, I was trying to find reason, but I see only one: big ship I've built and many stuff around me. Also, I was crafting much before my crash. If I do not move at all - crash will happen a bit later... But if I move, even just "click" sleep - moon will start to loose frames and eventually will freeze and 2-3 seconds later game crashes me to whole white screen... Music and background sounds are stilll there...

Here you are my logs:

Have a nice day! :)

output_log.txt

output_log_clean.txt

Could you please also attach the save game where you're having the issues?