Sign in to follow this  
der_grinch_69

Issue with Game crashing in Craftingwindow and Workaround

Question

Hi there

I found and issue when the game crashes in crafting window. When i already had unlocked the large Ship and not having the main craftingcomponents (logs, planks, nails) in inventory and then search for "ship"or scroll down in the list to it, the game crashes. However, it will NOT crash if you have some logs, planks and nails in your inventory. Not sure if this issue might happen with other items but i would keep the basic crafting components for the desired item in inventory to prevent crashes ;)

hope that helps

2 replies to this bug / suggestion

Ha, interesting! I'll post this in the thread about this issue if you don't mind, it might help those having this issue. Thanks! :)

3 hours ago, der_grinch_69 said:

Hi there

I found and issue when the game crashes in crafting window. When i already had unlocked the large Ship and not having the main craftingcomponents (logs, planks, nails) in inventory and then search for "ship"or scroll down in the list to it, the game crashes. However, it will NOT crash if you have some logs, planks and nails in your inventory. Not sure if this issue might happen with other items but i would keep the basic crafting components for the desired item in inventory to prevent crashes ;)

hope that helps

Sorry, this "workaround" does not seem to work