KomankoZ

DEV ANSWER Alot off bugs in Ylands multiplayer!

Question

So me and my friends were playing some ylands for about 10 hours straight! we occurred alot of bugs! Bugs: Alot of server lag (we all have 100mbs), spawn points is changing, undermap crap, Some people cant render some certain things, not dying of anything except walking, Breaking Animation,  boats making other players move with it without standing on it, Dying but still staying alive, Killing the dead player thats still alive breaks the player even more, I would really want to see this getting fixed! because i really enjoy the game!

P.S Some sounds are really loud! :) hope you fix the most of the things! And when players were dead they returned to model pos thingy! 

20170219220237_1.jpg

2 replies to this bug / suggestion

Hi @KomankoZ!

Thank you for the feedback. This update is, in a sense, the very first one to introduce some new MP code and issues were expected (the game is still in early alpha after all :)) - we have already started gathering the feedback and fixing the bugs. Achieving great MP experience is extremely important to us and so we can promise that the situation will get noticeably better over the course of next few weeks. If you'd want to help us even more you could post a list of the issues you encountered with indication which you consider to be the most critical/annoying.

Thanks!

• Upvote 1