RoxyHopps

RESOLVED Large Ship Ladder Bug

Question

When the ship was first built, the ladders worked fine, after some time, The Port Ladder when Used Teleports you to StarBoard Ladder like you were Climbing that Ladder and same the Other way. Odd, right? No major issues. But latter on another Yland when I boated over with the same Large Ship. My ladders disappeared completely and I was traped on the Yland. I had to build a Dock on every Yland I went to so I could get back aboard my ship. Okay, Okay, no issue. Til one day the usual common Re-position glitch on a moving ship TP's me off my Large Ship in the middle of the Ocean. It's Sails Down so it's Still Sailing I'm able to swim after it, but unable to get aboard. So my ship just sailed off with a Ton of Resources to never be seen again, haha. I'd love for the ladder bug to not happen to other players. For notes that may help.

[Was Multiplayer]

[Save was Transferred from My Saved Games Folder to My Friends For Him To Host The World. The Ship Was Built Before The Transfer.]

[Onboard the Ship was 10 Pirate Chests. And Multiple Cave Crystals. Zzz Pink Tea Flag. 3 Wind Flags. 2 Mats 1 Large Mast. One Gunpowder Keg. Non really obstructing the Ladder.] -As Shown in the Image Below.

20171209215607_1.thumb.jpg.d9942180ad4cc430479a9bce03529ae9.jpg

I didn't intend to take screenshots of the missing ladders so the only image I took with the missing ladders is this one, sorry for the distance. [P.S That's my friend Boating over to Pick me Up.]

20171211134212_1.thumb.jpg.88d078edd31080a9ce387a911e3833fb.jpg

1 reply to this bug / suggestion

Ladders have plenty of known bugs... I jump on my ship only, and I live by it.

Though yesterday I managed to craft a ship that was bugged so hard she dropped me to the ocean on random sides each time I stepped towards the stern or the bow.

A few days later that same ship teleported me from my yland to the starter yland. I decided to leave her where she left itself. She is a purple nightmare, currently floating on the edges of PA 15, and I curse the player who finds her.

• Haha 1