GeekSqueek

Keralis is amazing with Ylands

Keralis is by far my favorite YouTuber. His creations inspire me to try harder at building. He makes it all look so easy. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jaci said:

Keralis is by far my favorite YouTuber. His creations inspire me to try harder at building. He makes it all look so easy. 

Until recently I wouldn't watch him cause of spoilers. Now I am pretty far in the game I've gone back to watching. 

• Upvote 2

Keralis is such a talented builder. He is crazy detail oriented in Cities Skylines. Everything he makes is beautiful. I want so much to copy his deck storage on The Black Earl. Maybe someday I will get good enough at placement to do it.

• Upvote 2

Just finished watching the last episode... I agree... he is amazing.  And I LOVE that he is not so interested in progression and end game but rather focuses on exploration, building, and just having fun!  You all need to figure out how to fix his shark and bunny infestation problem!!  He is getting audibly frustrated at having to kill sharks and bunnies all day long! :P

Thankfully I have not seen this issue in any of my builds... but yes... what an absolute inspiration he is... I cannot wait until we see more from him.

• Upvote 1