DexWhite

KNOWN ISSUE Crash during craft browse

Question

Hello guys! First of all, awesome game, congratulations to the developers, keep up the great work.

So my friend whenever he tries to open up the craft menu , randomly after some secs the game crashes. Is this a known issue? thanks!

His CPU is Pentium G4560, 8GB RAM, GTX 1050 graphics.

8 replies to this bug / suggestion

Yes, I'm afraid it is a known issue. We're looking into it.

33 minutes ago, Ane said:

Yes, I'm afraid it is a known issue. We're looking into it.

It only happens on specific builds i guess. Mine works perfect. (possibly cpu problem?)

please guys, fix this issue asap it makes the game unplayable, my friend cant refund the game he already played 2 hours..

Seems to mainly happen after you've unlocked some ship-items.
It should not happen as often, if you never have cloth in your inventory (never ever loot/make it)

• Upvote 1

i agree with Sir_Duck. i used diff. types of input to search the Large Ship Sail. 
when i start with "L", game freeze and crash, same when i input Sail i start with "S" then same thing happen. freeze and crash.
even when i just scroll down on my craft panel to find it. right before reaching those sails. same freeze and crash happens LOL . now i am just doing everything to my boat like building it as a boathouse. waiting for the time i can use it for my travels. hope you address this issue soon! more power dev team! 

Taking a forced break until they can resolve this issue. Haven't got too far into the game yet thankfully. Hopefully they find a fix soon. Looking forward to starting fresh!

We still haven't managed to reproduce this issue ourselves, so the more info the better!