Sign in to follow this  
AvoINFINAUT

Editor, terraforming ocean leaves air bubble

Ive recently tried making a cool cove for my ship to be docked, in the editor. But when I make remove the ocean floor it leaves an air bubble, Ive tried manually terraforming water back into the air bubble but the water always goes above the surface of the original ocean level. If anyone has an idea on how i could do this or a key binding to make the terraforming remain at a certain y level so i can fill in the water without going above the sea level.

Screenshot (29).png

I agree with this, if you do any hand to hand terraforming, it ruins the water/entire area you have worked on.  Hope it gets work and some love.

Around my home my whole sea level has dropped due to me digging out a ship, the boat still floats where it should but there's no actual water there, this is also paired with the random air bubbles left underneath the remaining water. This is something that's been that way since the beginning so I'm not sure how easy it is to make the water behave more water like, if it's a limitation or just more important things to add and fix first.

This is a known issue but I'm afraid it doesn't have an easy/quick fix.

• Thanks 1